"Kerryn Caulfield and her team at Apical International have made an exceptional contribution to our sector over many years. Kerryn's vision and knowledge of sector trends, in additional to her international networks, have proven to be invaluable assets for our association."
- Michael Coates, former Managing Director of ICN Corporation INC Corporation
"It has been a pleasure to have the support of Kerryn Caulfield and her team at Apical International to manage and develop the portfolio of activities for Composites Australia over the last 10 years. They can be relied on for their expert knowledge; extensive networks within industry, academia and government and commitment to anticipate and respond to emerging industry trends and needs."
- Genelle Coghlan, Managing Director of Colan Australia Pty ltd Colan Australia Pty Ltd
"During my time as Chair of the National Association of Charitable Recycling Organisations, I found Kerryn and her team extremely responsive, highly professional and well-informed and that is exactly the reputation they built for our association with government and within the sector."
- Cathy Bray, former CEO of Commercial Enterprise with The Smith Family
"Kerryn Caulfield and her team are consummate organisers when it comes to setting up opportunities to connect with key people in government and industry. I did not believe she could get the Minister for Industry to open my factory, but she did!"
- Robert Miller, Managing Director of Revolution Fibreglass Pty Ltd
"Knowledge and skills are key to a successful business and, in this highly competitive commercial environment, Kerryn Caulfield’s ability to enlist industry leaders to share their knowledge and skills have been invaluable to members of Composites Australia and the development of the sectors profile."
- Prof. Murray L. Scott, Chief Executive Officer of the Cooperative Research Centre for Advanced Composite Structures